Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Full collections of Singapore Gary Ng Videos

This guy Gary Ng, nick name garyng174, or email: garyng174@hotmail.com, someone call him as "Singapore Edison", creates so many posts in the blogs and forums. I think many have heard about his stories, if not, search around or read the link below for the original source.

I think he is still not yet to be as peer as Edison, as you need to know, all Edison's parnter are famous actress. Some of this Gary's parnter are quite fat. But I think they all happen in Singapore, as can hear the Channel U Korean drama sound.

I receive X emails asking for this videos, and finally a reader send in. So as usual, I post it here, and warning... these are full adult stuffs.

WARNING: THESE ARE NOT OFFICE FRIENDLY, AND ONLY FOR ADULT.

Full stories:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/members/garyng174.html

Blog:
Gary Ng Blog

Videos: Prince's blog



Click here for more nice video

No comments:

Post a Comment